ShareThis Blog

Tuesday 29 November 2011

Webmaking 101 Challenges

#1 Introduce Yourself

Write a Magnificent Blog Post



They say I should spend 15 minutes to describe myself. When you start to think about how to describe yourself, you just know what to say but once you are given a fixed amount of time it always seems too few...
Anyway, I have said a bit about myself in this blog earlier ( Few Facts About Me ) but my life since then has become a bit different - I started to have a big interest in Web (mainly designing it), so I decided to spend more time on studying it and understanding it properly. First thing I did last year was reading the whole book of HTML and CSS  developing, which I had no idea about. Now I have to admit, that's what I start the most of my days with... I HAVE BECOME A GEEK!!! And to be honest with you, I love it. Mainly because I love to create things from scratch and at the end of the creating process I have this big satisfaction, after all the struggles and dilemmas I always have this amazing feeling about learning something new and being able to do it myself.
So basically that is the reason why I have started these Webcraft Challenges at P2PU, because it is so interesting to being able to achieve the new things that I had no idea I would be able to achieve!
I realy hope I will be able to go through all the struggles together with all the other people who are up to these challenges and I am so greatful of this great opportunity to learn... learn... and learn again!!!

4 comments:

Lee797 said...

Hi Vita,
Thanks for your comment on my (ahem!) blog. I have to say yours is much more pleasing to the eye :). Anyway, yes P2PU seems like a great idea. I work at my own pace, yet keep consistant since there are new simple challenges to complete.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you actually finished an entire book about HTML and some such?! Amazing... I don't think I can ever pull that off.

Anonymous said...

Oh, by the way, thanks for the link. I think the book is useful so I went ahead and downloaded it.

BANGLA PAPERS said...

thanka for useful link. http://banglanews71.blogspot.com/