ShareThis Blog

Friday 2 December 2011

Webmaking 101 Challenges...

#2 Writing HTML by Hand

Hello World


So there is this next challenge to write the simple HTML code on the paper by hand... No code editors, no screens no "auto" things... In 15 minutes time i made 3 of the code sheets... and made one mistake in the second of them... simply because I am used to the code editor, which puts the quotes automatically for me where it's needed...
I have to say, it was more fun that I could ever expect. It's like baking the cake instead of buying it on a pastry shop... Makes you pay attention to every detail and every mistake that you made. Thinking of doing it more often when I'm in some difficulties... let my brain work in a more logical way....!!!

4 comments:

Tim Owens said...

Nice job. The indentations on all the lines threw me off for a bit. Hard to think of code like this without wanting to be in front of a keyboard.

Jaky said...

nice. i totally agree with Mr. Tim Owens. It feels strange to write code by hand once you are used to the auto complete feature of the IDEs

Vita said...

You're absolutely right guys... I think we are too spoiled with all the cool apps and programs making our lives easier. Hands in nowadays recognize the keyboard better than a pen...:D
Thanks for the comments..!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice! :)