ShareThis Blog

Tuesday 8 June 2010

A few facts about me...

First of all… I don’t really know what to say about myself in order to give someone the idea of who i really am… However… Doing it my way and then, as it is in a real world – u can’t really know the person unless u spend some time in contact, only with time u can make your conclusions, right?!
So… I will start and also finish with the things i like and dislike and the rest will come with time… ;)

:) Things that i like:
  • I like sunshine (not only at summer, the sunny days on winter is even more enjoyable);
  • I like traveling (so far haven’t got the chance to do it a lot, but i did a bit, and not planning to stop);
  • I like people with dark brown eyes (probably because i myself have light eyes);
  • I like animals (dogs-most incredible animals in my opinion);
  • I like mushrooms (no idea why, i love them in any way);
  • I like outdoors with friends (bbq, picnic, walking, cycling, doesn’t really matters what to do);
  • I like indoors (at the cold rainy or snowy days, evenings especially, fireplace and stuff u know);
  • I like mountains (although i am afraid of heights);
  • I like rainbow (one of the most unreal things from nature);
  • I like good coffee (only if i am not drinking it alone);
  • I like my music (which includes all kinds of music :) );
  • I like to see people smile (simply makes me feel good);
  • I like pretty pictures (i would like to learn to make some myself);
  • I like the color green (don’t know the reason,it’s just my favorite of all colors);
  • I like lots of things… :)



:( Things i dislike:
  • I dislike spiders (and not only, all kinds of big bugs and insects);
  • I dislike drunk people (i mean too drunk and only if i am not drunk myself);
  • I dislike arguments (probably manly coz i am not very good at it myself);
  • I dislike light rain (the stuff that soaks you through);
  • I dislike early mornings (but only till i get out of the bed);
  • I dislike “fake” people (you know, the kind that smiles in your face after coursing you);
  • I dislike unfunny comedians (specially if someone is actually enjoying them);
  • I dislike to be lazy (which i actually am);
  • I dislike less things that i like.



Oh well… I was right about the “lazy”… So… I guess that will be it for now… Until later.
TaTaa ;)

No comments: