ShareThis Blog

Thursday 10 February 2011

My Geek Start up...

Since I've moved to Italy, the first job I got here was waitress, and since I still don't speak so well italian, it was quite an experience for me... anyway... I am not working as a waitress anymore, left the job for many reasons and haven't been able to find another job, I started to learn the web developing (HTML, CSS, JavaScript). I was always very interested in all kind of designing stuff, so I found it quite interesting. Once I understood the way to make web site look pretty, I felt like the whole new world has opened to me, and I loved it... still do. So now I am officially 100% into web designing stuff. My first work is the PasteSoft .
It is actually the company which is created by two persons, and I now have the honor to be the third.

After that I have been working on another two projects so far, and still so many projects to make... Excitingggg...!!!:)
P.S. If anyone has an interest to join us the PasteSoft team, please... visit the web site and let us know about you!!!

Ciao!

No comments: